Everyone wants to communicate with their loved ones, whenever they want to do so. Mobile phones are invented to fulfil these kinds of expectations. The list of innovations in mobile communication is endless. Now Sharp manufacturing company has introduced the new Sharp GX15 Mobile Phone in the UK market with supportive features like CMOS digital camera, eye-friendly display, polyphonic ring tones, Bluetooth, Java support, video clips, TFT display, infrared, MMS, 1.8 MB memory, Triband and GPRS.
- Manufacturer used compact dimensions to design this hand held unit. The measurements of dimensions are 105 (H) x 45 (W) x 18 (D) mm. The smart design weighs just 84 grams.
- As Sharp GX15 Mobile Phone is featured with triband option, it is simple to get wide network coverage.
- It is nothing but a web browser specially designed for mobile phone browsing needs.
- Global Pocket Radio System is useful for high speed data transmission.
- Users are allowed to store up to 1.8 MB memory in Sharp GX15 Mobile Phone.
- It is simple to download amazing games from online.
- It is the acronym of "Multi Media Service" through which users can send audio songs or images or video clippings.
- This useful connectivity feature allows the user to connect their mobile phone with external devices.
- When you have this option in your handset, you can send or receive date from or to compatible handsets within certain proximity conditions.
- This feature allows you to access internet for downloading contents.
Polyphonic Ring tones
- Users can set different type of ring tones to customize the incoming calls.
- Enjoy impressive display with the support of TFT with LCD technology, 120 x 160 pixels and 16,000 colour compatibility.
- You can record video clips up to maximum memory limit up to 100 KB. It is possible to produce pixels up to 350,000. User can use zooming option up to 4x. Shooting can be done continuously.
Read unbiased reviews on latest handsets and find more mobile phones deals
from leading merchants in UK.