Sharp GX17 Mobile Phone, a latest arrival from Sharp, comes with elegant shape and stylish design. The product has been featured with multiple benefits like VGA digital camera, video recorder, voice recorder, TFT display, ring tone composer, predictive text, java games, Bluetooth connectivity, USB, GPRS, WAP, triband, vibration alert, 230 minutes talk time, Li-Ion battery etc.
Some essential features of Sharp GX17 Mobile Phone have been listed below:
- Lithium Ion battery technology has to be used for getting power.
- As the device has come with GPRS class 10 options, users can get the data transmission speed ranging from 32 to 48 kilo byte per second.
- It has a ring tone composer to compose new ring tones by you.
- It supports distinct GSM band widths namely 900, 1800, 1900 etc.
- Maximum standby time of the battery is measured up to 290 hours.
- Users can utilise the maximum talk time up to 230 minutes.
- Sharp uses 46 x 107 x 17 mm dimensions to design the handset which represents width, height and depth of the phone.
- Sharp GX17 Mobile Phone has availed in the market with VGA digital camera which can offer images with the maximum resolution up to 640 x 480 pixels.
- Vibrations alert option can be activated if you are in noisy place.
- Network coverage will be perfect as the product has the capability to support triband.
- Make use of WAP browser for surfing requirements.
- USB interface can be used for high speed physical connectivity.
- Bluetooth option is needed if you want to download ring tones or images from the internet.
- Users can play java games while they are leisure.
- T9 predictive text option will be useful while you type text to send messages.
- Enjoy impressive contents on the screen using TFT, 120 x 160 pixel resolution and 65,000 colours.
- Users can simply record voice as well as videos by using options like 'voice recorder' and 'video recorder'.
Read exclusive reviews, latest news and also find mobile phone comparison
from leading manufacturers.